Before moving forward with your next step you sometimes have to stop and zoom out and look at where you are.
Zooming Out of the Jungle
- This could be in terms of the timeline of your journey, the stages to date, where everything or everyone else you need is on their journey.
- You need to determine: Are you expecting too much too soon? Do you have the time and the money? Even your geographical position or your current mindset may impact on how you move forward.
- We can get so lost in the jungle of life that we forget the bigger picture and sometimes even the original reasons behind the journey!
- Using the idea of zooming out will help you take a breather and survey your world and the components driving progress.
- You may find some aspects are now not needed and others need more attention.
- Relative to where you started you might be pleasantly surprised with your progress
Once you’ve zoomed out and had time to have a good look and a good think, You’ll then know what to do next and then you can zoom back in and get on with the journey forward!
Video Link Zooming Out of the Jungle